I took a walk in the icy cold morning. It was only 7am, but I was determined to have some fresh air. I walked through the park, noted there was only one white swan and a couple of ducks, the rest were gulls. I walked back towards the town hall hoping to time it to 8am when the shop opened.
Before I left for the walk, I had written in my journal, determined not to binge today and to stay as low carb as I could. When I walked into the store, not 4 feet in the door and my hand reached for a package of tea cakes. I set it back on the shelf. I wanted to see what else would pull me, as I gathered the necessary food items, I seemed to be distracted with how much I was going to end up having to carry because we…
View original post 407 more words
No comments yet.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Example. Letter of Order
- Order Letter
- It’s My Dream
- TERJADINYA LONGSOR PT. KAI
- OPINI TERHADAP PERMASALAHAN KEPADATAN PT.KAI
- BISNIS DAN PERLINDUNGAN KONSUMEN
- Keadilan dalam Bisnis
- Tanggung jawab Sosial Perusahaan
- ETIKA UTILITARIANISME DALAM BISNIS
- PRINSIP – PRINSIP ETIKA BISNIS